Victoria Miniatures is looking to hire a Casual Online Orders Team Member to support our growth, and deliver fantastic customer service.
Victoria Miniatures are purveyors of the galaxy’s finest 28mm heroic troops, conversion bits, and war gear. We rely on great customer service to support a growing community of gamers, modellers, and painters, who are our loyal fans.
The purpose of this role is to support Victoria Miniatures in delivering great customer service by ensuring orders are picked, packed, and sent in a timely and accurate manner, communicating with customers on anything relating to their ordering process, and ensuring the stock room is always organized and WHS standards are maintained.
The role will involve 4 key areas: picking and packing orders, customer service, stock room upkeep, and general duties.
We are looking for the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Active involvement in, knowledge of, and a passion for our industry and our products: Tabletop Wargaming, Tabletop Miniatures
Skills and experience
- Writing and speaking with clarity
- Effective listening skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skill
- Organized, with excellent attention to fine detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Social Media, Microsoft Office, and general computing including Mac OS and iOS
- Ability to give and take feedback
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and with others.
- Customer service focused
This role is based in Adelaide, South Australia.
If you are interested please email through your Cover Letter, and CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23:59 Sunday 8th July 2018.